Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Follow

Starbucks Lovers! Don't miss out on a Groupon (Canada). $5 for $10 Gift Card

Hey Guys,

So if you don't know what Groupon is, it's a site which provides you with lots of cool discounts and coupons, and it is able to do this by basing it off of large 'Group Buys'. So currently there is a deal that is limited time only.

You can think of it almost as if you were getting a 'free drink' - this would be true if you purchased their frappuchinos or seasonal drinks, they come out to be around $5 anyways.

Or you can also just thinking about how the drinks you buy (maybe they're just regular coffees) are half off, or similarly, for the same amount of money you can get two times the amount!

Groupon deal for Starbucks Holiday
Add caption
Anyways this might not be worth it for someone who never drinks Starbucks, but for anyone who does somewhat occasionally then I would say it is worth it! Or why not save some money if you were looking to get some small gift cards to give away as Secret Santa, or Holiday gifts?

If you already have a group on account the url is here. And if you don't have an account, you can just go to the Groupon website - or you could sign up using this 'referral URL'. I don't want to trick you or anything, by referring people to the site there is a $10 incentive bonus for me, so if you'd rather just sign up normally without the referral there is no offence taken! Just simply go to their website, it really is an easy sign up anyways.

PS: Another idea or way to put it towards good use is to buy a Tumbler or a Mug with it! A lot of them are around $15-$20 so it's an instant $5 off.

What is your favourite drink at Starbucks? Reply in the comments!

Personally I only go there for their frilly $5 drinks anyways meaning Frappuccinos, PSL, and White Chocolate Peppermint Lattes. I don't really drink their 'real coffees' because I actually tend to stick with Tims and their standardized milk and sugars ratios ( I can't seem to make my own coffee as well).





3 comments:

  1. I took advantage of this deal! There are a few things I order at Starbucks... black tea apple juice, chestnut praline latte, London Fog, and green tea latte to name a few...

    jessydust.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, I'm glad you saw it in time! I heard it actually sold out pretty quickly soon after.

      I liked the Chestnut Praline Latte and thought it tasted pretty good but I couldn't really tell what the exact taste of it was (if that makes any sense). I know there aren't actually any nuts in it haha. I Love London Fogs!! I didn't even know that they made those at Starbucks and thought that was only something that Second Cup sold.

      Thanks for commenting, I love reading your blog since it is so local!

      christy

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...