Don't be alarmed if you see a deal at the top of the page for '25%' off, just keep scrolling down the page! I think there may be a $100 minimum to apply the coupon so keep that in mind.
There's also an 8% Cashback if you use Ebates (disclaimer: I have provided a link that has a referral code attached if you choose not to use it just Google their website!).
They have a bunch of great brands such as Hunter, Steve Madden, Sperry (YES! I've been eyeing a pair of these), Blunderstone and more.
I believe that it is a Canadian site; however, they are expanding to the US! With great promotions like this, they sure are establishing a strong presence for themselves. They also have some other great perks which really stood out to me:
- They offer free shipping on all orders
- a really bold move on their part, shipping is expensive and if you think about it most companies have a minimum which range from $50-100!
- They allow returns and exchanges, and even provide you with a shipping label!
- from what I understood, and there is a 100 day window which is quite fair
- I realized that I may have misunderstood there return policy and have added the clarification I received:
- "At this time we can only issue a refund to the method of payment for returns made within 30 days of a customer receiving their item. We still allow returns and exchanges up to 100 days but returned items can only be issued a store credit at that time"
This deal has got me so excited, $50 makes such a big difference -especially with shoes that are around $100 - it's essentially half price.
I also wanted to apologize, I haven't posted in a really long time since it is April and without a doubt exam season. Fortunately, I only have one more to go before I start my summer. I have some exciting months planned and may have a lot more 'travelling' posts that are different from my usual, I hope you find them just as interesting (if not more).
EDIT: So I received it, and I am absolutely loving this website. I placed an order only a few days ago and the order has already arrived. I didn't think there was any possibility that it would arrive before I left for vacation but they surpassed my expectations! Unfortunately, I underestimated the shoe sizing and will be needing to exchange it for a bigger side. This makes me so happy to know that the exchange process is so easy. I called them just now and had the smoothest customer assistance I've had in a while. All they asked for was the order number and the size I needed, and that's it! Basically a return label will be coming in the mail along with a new pair of shoes.
Furthermore, inside the box was a little card holder that says ' A gift for you ' and it contained a card with a '10$ off minimum 80$ coupon'. I thought this was a really nice touch!